- Go to NetEase (mc.163.com) to download Minecraft for free! NetEase is the official Minecraft China partner, making the game freely available to all our Chinese players. Take me to netease to get Minecraft for free! Then return to Minecraft.net for community articles, updates, and more. Stay on Minecraft.net.
- Install or update the latest beta from the official Minecraft; Minecraft 18.104.22.168 beta download for Xbox One and Windows 10. Users will require the Insider Hub app available on Xbox Store and Microsoft Store. Open the app and visit the preview page for Minecraft. Join beta for Minecraft Bedrock.
Before we proceed further, there are a couple of things to note if you’ve played Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10 before now:
Download Minecraft Beta 1.16.59
Download Minecraft Beta for Windows now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 15174 downloads this month. Download Minecraft Beta latest. Dec 07, 2018 Go to NetEase (mc.163.com) to download Minecraft for free! NetEase is the official Minecraft China partner, making the game freely available to all our Chinese players. Take me to netease to get Minecraft for free! Then return to Minecraft.net for community articles, updates, and more. Stay on Minecraft.net.
- Any world you open while participating in the Minecraft with RTX Beta will not be available to be opened in other Minecraft for Windows 10 betas on the Insider program, the full non-beta version of Minecraft with RTX that’s launching at a later date, or the Java version of Minecraft. We therefore recommend you make copies and backups of all worlds you wish to play in the Minecraft with RTX Beta, so you can restore them at a later date in other versions of Minecraft.
- You may need to uninstall Minecraft and/or the current Xbox Insider Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock beta, in order to download the Minecraft with RTX beta when you opt to participate in the new beta.
Please back up any worlds you wish to keep before signing up to the new beta, or uninstalling old versions of the game. Once your worlds migrate over to the Minecraft with RTX beta, you will not be able to go back to the previous version of your worlds.
Minecraft saved worlds can be found in: %LOCALAPPDATA%PackagesMicrosoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbweLocalStategamescom.mojangminecraftWorlds and/or %USERPROFILE%AppDataLocalPackagesMicrosoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbweLocalStategamescom.mojangminecraftWorlds, depending on the versions of the game you’ve used in the past.
Each folder within the minecraftWorlds directory is a game world. Please save it somewhere on your PC that is not within the Minecraft directory. You can also export worlds directly from Minecraft to your PC or laptop’s desktop by hitting the 'Edit' pencil icon. Go to Play > click the Edit icon > scroll down on the new screen, press the 'Export World' button.
All good? Let’s sign up to the Minecraft with RTX Beta and get you into the game:
Download Minecraft Beta 1.17
- Install the free Xbox Insider Hub app from the Windows 10 Store, but please note, Microsoft requires participants to be at least 18 years old to enroll as an Xbox Insider
- Press the big “Join” button when prompted, and follow any subsequent steps to enroll in the Insider program (if you’re already participating in the Xbox Insider program and Minecraft beta program, please scroll down for the steps you’ll require)
- Once enrolled, click on the box icon on the top left of the app’s window, highlighted in our image below, to access “Insider Content”