Apple today released iOS 13.6 and iPadOS 13.6 beta 3 to developers just a week after making the first beta available. This also comes a week after Apple also released the iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 updates available to the same developers.
The update is available to all developers who already have the relevant developer beta installation profile installed on their device and everyone else can download that profile from the Apple developer website, too.
If you’re the kind of person who would rather do a clean installation of the beta, or just need to restore at some point, the IPSW installation files can also be downloaded from Apple and directly from the same Apple developer website at developer.apple.com.
A release candidate build (RC) is typically the final build of a piece of software in the beta stages for developers. Typically it is the final build before a major release. Up until before iOS/iPadOS 14.2, Apple used Golden Master (GM) but with 14.2 that changed to release candidate.
While the update isn’t yet available to those who are on the Public Beta program, it’s only likely to be a day or so before that is rectified.
- Whenever you decide to do at this point, whether download iOS 13 beta 3 os iPadOS 13 beta 3 without a developer account or with one, please make sure that you have backed up everything to a safe.
- We recommend that you do an iTunes backup and archive it before installing the iOS developer beta. Install profile From your iOS device, go to BetaProfiles.com to download the configuration profile.
While iOS 13.6 and iPadOS 13.6 obviously aren’t yet ready for the limelight, earlier betas do point to an Apple News+ Audio feature that will allow users listen to news stories rather than have to read them.
We’ll be waiting to see whether that makes an appearance in iOS 13.6 final or not. The feature wasn’t announced during the iOS 14 announcement so may well be coming ahead of that release later this year.
If you’re wondering where iOS 13.5.5 disappeared to, that’s because it morphed into iOS 13.6 presumably just to make the version numbers a little less crazy.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- iOS 14 Beta 2 Profile Download Release Date Expectation
- Download: iOS 13.6 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File, Beta 2 Of iPadOS 13.6 Released
- iOS 13.5.1 Downgrade No Longer Possible After Apple Stops Signing iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
Beta 3 Speaker System
You can follow iPhoneFirmware.com on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Apple and the Web.