Free download Discovery Tool Discovery Tool for Mac OS X. Discovery Tool - Discover Ubiquiti devices (access points and stations) within subnet(s) associated to the servers network interface(s). Developer's Description. Ubiquiti UniFir can be accessed through any device using a Web browser. The UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instantly provision thousands of. Jul 28, 2021 Edit program info. Info updated on: Jul 28, 2021. Software Informer. Download popular programs, drivers and latest updates easily. No specific info about version 1.1. Please visit the main page of ubnt-discovery-v2.3 on Software Informer. Share your experience: Write a review about this program. Mar 21, 2016 Free file collection. Here you can download file ubnt-discovery-v2.4.1. 2shared gives you an excellent opportunity to store your files here and share them with others. Join our community just now to flow with the file ubnt-discovery-v2.4.1 and make our shared file collection even more complete and exciting.
- Fast Network Reconfiguration: network changes are applied much faster and do not disrupt the wireless link.
- Instant Frequency Change: switching frequency does not disrupt the wireless link. Feature requirements: airMAX AC >=v8.6.0, airMAX M >=v6.2.0-beta (for mixed setup), non-DFS target frequency.
- LEDs Night Mode setting to turn off all software controllable device LEDs. When enabled, LEDs will be turned off 10 minutes since power on.
- DFS algorithm improvements
- Updated frequency plan for Spain: extended UNII-3 up to 60MHz channel width, removed 5795-5815 MHz frequency range and revised TX power for UNII-1 band
- Updated frequency plan for Costa Rica: added UNII-2 band support and extended all bands to support 80MHz channel width
- Updated frequency plan for Switzerland according to RIR0301-05: removed 5795-5815MHz
- Updated frequency plan for Czech Republic according to the ETSI EN 301 893 standard
- Updated frequency plan for Russia according to https://digital.gov.ru/ru/documents/4626/
- Multiple TCP-based remote denial of service vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-11477, CVE-2019-11478, CVE-2019-5599, CVE-2019-11479). Note: your device is not vulnerable if management access is isolated or blocked.
- Security fix for UBNT Discovery: TCP scan on 10001 port could cause high CPU load.
- Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.2r to protect against CVE-2019-1559
- Upgrade miniUPnPd to v2.1 (fixes CVE-2019-12106, CVE-2019-12108, CVE-2019-12109). As part of these fixes miniUPnPd now requires WAN interface to have a public IP address.
- When AP is using 40MHz channel width and Station has enabled Auto Channel Width, wireless link can be established incorrectly, requiring Station side reboot.
- Improved Station connection to the AP by selecting AP with the strongest signal after Kick/Kick All and Reconnect actions
- Revised 2.4GHz frequency list for Licensed mode
- Fixed Licensed mode for Bullet AC & Bullet AC IP67
- Incorrect IP address displayed in UBNT Discovery response
- Device reboots instead of entering TFTP recovery if Reset button is released in less than 15 seconds
- Configuration using Test Mode can lose changes if it is applied very quickly (regression since v8.6.0-beta).
- PTP 80MHz is not working when Licensed country is selected on station (regression since v8.6.0-beta)
- Device does not respond to IPv6 UDP discovery request
- Updated layout: Dashboard, Settings and Tools moved to sidebar menu
- Added E-LABEL under Regulatory on System page
- Country change setting in Wireless page
- Improved Firmware Update dialog to show the release notes
- Default wireless mode after reset to defaults is Station PTMP
- Station's TX power slider was restricted according to the first channel's regulatory limits, not according to the whole channel list
- UNMS configuration moved from Services page to the top right near the logout button
- Removed 'Auto' from Center Frequency list - pending improvements in subsequent releases
- Frequency List improvements for Licensed mode: added frequency highlighting by country
- Disabled Map and Fresnel buttons if linked devices have no GPS or coordinates configured
- Restricted Minimum MTU value to 1280 Bytes if IPv6 is enabled
- Show UNMS status tooltip on mouse hover
- Fixed blank Web screen on Internet Explorer 11
- Remove incorrect warning message about max client count in Station PTP mode.
About Firmware Updates:
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- OS Independent
- file size:
- 8.6 MB
- Network Card
* A network analyzer with WiFi 6 support and a signal strength meter.
* WiFi speed testing.
* Detailed network cell information.
* A network scanner for device discovery.
* A port scanner.