1. Downloading Visual Studio and SQL Server
2. System Requirement for Installing Visual Studio
3. How to Install Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017 and SQL Server in Windows 7/8/10
- Mvc Templates For Visual Studio 2017 Free Download
- Spring Mvc 2017
- Visual Studio Tutorial For Beginners
- Mvc 6 Download For Visual Studio 2017
- MVC — Model-View-Controller — a design pattern for successfully and efficiently relating the user interface to underlying data models. Entity Framework — is an open source object-relational mapping framework. Create a blank solution in Visual Studio, name it MoviesApp.
- Visual Studio IDE Visual Studio for Mac Visual Studio Code To continue downloading, click here Download Older Visual Studio Software Visual Studio 2021-12-07T07:10:40-08:00.
Create ASP.NET MVC Application. In this section, we will create a new MVC web application using Visual Studio and understand the basic building blocks of the ASP.NET MVC Application. We are going to use ASP.NET MVC v5.2, and Visual Studio 2017 community edition, and.NET Framework 4.6 to create our first MVC application.
About Visual Studio
Visual Studio is most popular application development framework among .net developer. It has a complete set of development kit that allows you to develop Web-based apps, Windows Apps, Mobile Apps, Services and other components in various languages like C#, Visual C++, Visual Basic, F# etc. In order to develop ASP.NET MVC5 Project, you need to download and install Visual Studio on your machine. I always recommend using the latest version of Visual Studio to develop a project. Visual Studio Community Edition is absolutely free and it doesn’t ask any credit card info. Just download it from Microsoft Site and install it on your Windows based OS.
Minimum System RequirementOS: Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or higher (Windows 10 Recommended)Processor: 1.8GHz or higher (Dual Core Recommended)RAM: 2GB (4GB Recommended)Hard Disk: Minimum 20GB
Download and Install Visual Studio 2017Downloading Website: Microsoft.com
Downloading Link: There are two types of installers are available: Web Installer and Offline Installer. Web Installer Requires Active Internet Connection and Offline Installer is for download once and install when you need it. You can find all the downloading option at here.
Mvc Templates For Visual Studio 2017 Free DownloadDownloading Page:https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/Installation Process is quite easy.
Step3: Select Workload. Here, I have selected following workloads.
Step4: After selecting workload click Install button to Install it.
Step5: In the next screen, you will see the installation progress bar. Once Installation is complete, click Launch button to open Visual Studio 2017.
Download and Install Microsoft SQL SERVER 2014
Microsoft SQL SERVER 2014 is used for database management. As a .net developer, you need to keep your system ready with all the .net components.Download:https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=42299
OS: Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or higher (Windows 10 Recommended)
Processor: 1.8GHz or higher (Dual Core Recommended)
RAM: 2GB (4GB Recommended)
Hard Disk: Minimum 20GB
Here, is the detailed guide for installing MS SQL Server 2014. You can take reference of it.https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/23878.installing-sql-server-2014-step-by-step-tutorial.aspx
Spring Mvc 2017
If your machine has already installed all these components, then skip this chapter. This chapter helps you to install Visual Studio and MS SQL SERVER on your machine. These two frameworks are necessary for developing ASP.NET MVC5 Apps. In the next chapter, you will understand Visual Studio IDE. It is necessary to know about development framework. It will help you to debug your program easily and makes error handling process very easy.-->
- ASP.NET Web API
- Refreshed and modernized default project templates
- New mobile project template
- Many new features to support mobile apps
- Enhanced support for asynchronous methods
- Read the full feature list in the release notes
What's New in ASP.NET MVC 4
- Tutorial: ASP.NET MVC 4 Mobile Features
Visual Studio Tutorial For Beginners
Install ASP.NET MVC 4 for Visual Studio 2010
- Download the standalone ASP.NET MVC 4 installer executable
Install Visual Studio 2012 (includes ASP.NET MVC 4)
Getting Help and Reporting Issues
Mvc 6 Download For Visual Studio 2017
- Get help and discuss ASP.NET MVC 4 in the forums